How many siblings did Steve Jobs have?
Answer: One biological sister
- Steve Jobs was adopted shortly after being born.
- Jobs was, biologically, half Arab. His biological father was Syrian and his mother was American.
- Jobs's biological parents had one mandate--that Jobs be adopted by two college-educated people. The biological parents found out that neither Clara nor Paul Jobs had ever graduated from college, but the adoption went through when it was promised that Steve Jobs would receive a university education (funny considering that Jobs went on to become a college dropout).
- Jobs and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak met in high school--Wozniak was 18 and Jobs was just 13.
- Jobs was a pescetarian, meaning he ate no meat except for fish.
- Jobs had one biological sister, Mona Simpson, an American novelist.
Read more about Steve here